Also available on Amazon!
Brass Pool Cover Anchors for Concrete and Pavers Deck - Universal Size
Keep your inground pool winter cover safely in place with Durable Brass Pool Cover Anchors 10-Pack For Concrete and Pavers Deck! 10-Pack includes 20 pieces of in-ground anchors and 10 head screw bolts. All the parts are made of durable brass that won’t rust even in heavy rain. Keep your pool area safe even with windy conditions! Silginnes heavy-duty pool cover anchors are designed to hold in place even in a storm. Our Pool Cover Anchors are universal size and fit all of the major brands. Anchors are size 1-5/8" long and fits for a 3/4" hole and designed for either concrete or pavers deck. Super easy installation without any extra tool needed. Simply remove the old anchors or drill a 3/4" hole to the concrete or paver deck, clean the hole of any remains, lightly tap the pool cover anchor into the hole and screw the head screw inserts back in. We monitor carefully the manufacturing process of Silginnes Pool Cover Anchors and provide a full warranty - no questions asked.
- KEEPS YOUR POOL AREA SAFE, WON’T BREAK EVEN IN A STORM - 10-Pack of Heavy-duty pool cover anchors that will keep your swimming pool safety cover in place even at a heavy wind! Keep your pool area safe and prevent your kids and pets from falling down to the pool by installing the cover with our durable in ground anchors.
- UNIVERSAL FIT DESIGNED FOR BOTH CONCRETE AND PAVERS DECK - These swimming pool cover anchors are designed to fit all of the major brands. The anchors fit a 3/4" hole and are size 1-5/8" long. Our deck anchors are perfect for concrete and pavers deck.
- NO NEED TO BUY EXTRA PIECES 10-PACK INCLUDES BOTH PARTS - Package includes: 10 pool cover anchors and 10 pieces of head screw bolts so you don’t have to buy any extra parts. All the parts are made of gold-colored durable bronze brass that will not rust.
- SUPER QUICK AND EASY TO USE - Our safety pool cover anchor installation is super quick and easy. Simply remove the old anchors or drill a 3/4" hole to the concrete or pavers deck, clean the hole of any remains, lightly tap the anchors into the hole and screw the head screw inserts back in.
- WE PROVIDE A FULL WARRANTY - We monitor carefully the manufacturing process of Silginnes Pool Cover Anchors, but if there happens to be something you are not satisfied, just let us know and we are happy to send you a new set or a full refund.